Normal vs. Sport

Dali555

1 hour ago, Mikedfw said:

How?  I do probably 60% highway and my best average is just over 17 mpg. Maybe I have a heavier foot than i realize. 

Perhaps? Also my truck ran 1.89 .60 ft and 8.69 1/8 mile have ticket for proof.No tune

Edited by Red highcountry
miss something

I didn't say anything about 400 miles average that I recall, I can show best average of 25 mpg and 20 nomal driving over 50 mile range.
Well that's pretty misleading then. Anyone can get a high average over certain stretches of Freeway. I'm interested in what you get in the whole tank. I can all but guarantee you're not cracking 20mpg with the 6.2. Hell you're probably not cracking 18.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Bryant_Olson said:

Well that's pretty misleading then. Anyone can get a high average over certain stretches of Freeway. I'm interested in what you get in the whole tank. I can all but guarantee you're not cracking 20mpg with the 6.2. Hell you're probably not cracking 18.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Everyone has there own though, I live in the south there are no freeway's with in mile's, it was driving on these hilly road's you have a great day.