sirius xm

When I was shopping for a Silverado in March, I was looking at an LT. Looked at many online and drove a few. The radio was always on FM when I test drove. I told the salesman to work up the one I decided on. While he was starting the paperwork, I was playing around getting familiar with the truck. Couldn't find the XM tab.  I asked the salesman and he said There's none. I'm like WTF??  No XM? Thought all Silverados had XM. Previous year LT's had it. Took it for granted that the '19 LT had it. Really GM???  That was a deal breaker for me. Ended up going with an RST for not much more with the Bose system and many more features. Glad I did. Very satisfied with the RST. 

Yeah. There were two of the same truck on the lot. One with the Infotainment package and one without. Guess which one I unknowingly chose and didn't realize until the drive home? 

I use the XM app, so no biggie there, but damn I sure would've liked the wifi hotspot....

Yeah. There were two of the same truck on the lot. One with the Infotainment package and one without. Guess which one I unknowingly chose and didn't realize until the drive home? 

I use the XM app, so no biggie there, but damn I sure would've liked the wifi hotspot....
It really requires a shit ton of reading to figure out what's what. It's not as clear as it used to be.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, HeySkippyDog said:

It really requires a shit ton of reading to figure out what's what. It's not as clear as it used to be.

Indeed. Although the absence of the sharkfin antenna SHOULD'VE been a give away for me.... :(

That being said, I'm not regretting my purchase decision or anything and still love my truck. Just wish I would've paid better attention. 

Indeed. Although the absence of the sharkfin antenna SHOULD'VE been a give away for me.... [emoji20]

That being said, I'm not regretting my purchase decision or anything and still love my truck. Just wish I would've paid better attention. 

You can always get an XM account with online streaming and stream it in your truck. As an added bonus, it doesn't lose signal when you drive under a bridge or park in the garage.

31 minutes ago, HeySkippyDog said:

You can always get an XM account with online streaming and stream it in your truck. As an added bonus, it doesn't lose signal when you drive under a bridge or park in the garage.

Yeah. That's what I've been doing. 

• Like 1

I went to the dealership and spoke to a salesperson who said he had no idea it was dropped until he started looking at the window stickers. I had to send him the link about convenience package II.