So, it’s been almost a year..

I have a 19 HC and I frequently drive a 14 HC that the company I work for owns. I used to love the 14 HC until I bought my 19, now I dread driving it as it feels old, looks old and doesn't drive nearly as nice as my 19. They both have the 6.2 and I had Blackbear tune the 14 and I still think mine with the 10 speed is much smoother and faster by the seat of the pants. I had an option when I bought my 19, they had a 19 Legacy HC which would have saved me 10k and side by side I obviously bought the 19 and i'm very happy I did. Yes, it had a few little gremlins but all have been resolved easily and I love the truck more and more everyday.

Just my .02

• Like 2

the headlights grew on me and i'm past my initial WTF.

Otherwise I still stare at my z71 RST. Absolutely one of the nicest looking trucks GM has built. There are other gripes, but just talking cosmetics I have no complaints. 

Absolutely LOVE my 19 Custom. Got in an '18 today to move it, and (to me), there's no comparison.

Don't get me wrong, the K2's are GREAT trucks and have a following for a reason,  But the T1's  (to me) are more refined and just feel better in general. 

K2 1500's look a lot better than the T1 imo, but I do prefer the look of the T1 HD's over the K2 HD. They make my current 2018 2500 look very dated and small. I saw the rendering of the K2 All Terrain in 2013 and knew I would be trading my 2010 All Terrain, will probably bite the bullet and get a new AT4 within the next 2 years, but not because of the looks, I have a soft spot for All Terrain/AT4.  

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

I think the Sierra is a good-looking truck, not quite as good looking as the K2 model, but still good-looking. I don't think the new Silverado is ugly, but it's just not for me. They look alright in the RST trim with everything color matched, but the chrome models just don't do it for me. I loved the look of my 2016 LTZ Silverado, even with all the chrome, it was a great looking truck. If it had been more up with the times and had push button start and blind spot monitoring, I'd have probably kept it. 

• Like 1

Ymmv

I never liked the previous gen. The squared wheel wells, outdated steering wheel and center stack. I bought a 19 specifically for its both interior and exterior looks.

While I prefer the look of the trail boss for the color scheme, lift, and aggressiveness, I bought a LTZ Z71 for the cameras, cooled seats, and comfortable ride. Bought in late March and have about a hundred miles to 10k.

IMG_20190413_073945.jpg