Accessory outlet - how make it accessory power instead of constant power?

Belly

2019 LT Trail boss....

Looking to plug a dashcam into my front cigarette lighter (12v). This plug is constantly powered. Can anyone pleasssssse tell me how to switch the fuse and which fuse to switch, in order to make this outlet come on and off with the ignition. In my 2017 LTZ all I had to do was move a fuse over one spot in the fuse box and the outlet would go from constant power to accessory power. Is the 2019 the same? If so, is it fuse F27 in the front passenger fuse panel? Does it need to just be pulled out and moved "1 spot" over to the left?

• 3 months later...

From GM Upfitters. Hope this helps.

Description and Operation Power Outlets Description and Operation 12 Volt Power Outlet Receptacle Description and Operation

The vehicle is fitted with a 12 Vaccessory power receptacle. The accessory power receptacles are controlled by an ignition operated relay. The accessory power receptacles are operational when the ignition is turned to either the On or the Accessories positions. The X80J and X80K accessory power receptacles may be configured to be operational when the ignition is Off by changing the position of the 50A fuse from the F10DL position to the F11DL position in the left instrument panel fuse block. 

• Like 2