2020 GMC 1500 Build and Price is Finally Available

10 hours ago, spizike9 said:

You’re finally able to build and price 2020 1500s on GMCs website. 

Not yet on Canadian side.  Just Terrains.

I just got a '19 so I really shouldn't be looking!

• Like 1

Now that GM is fighting efforts to require cleaner and more fuel efficient trucks my decision to buy a new 2020 model truck has gotten simpler with GM off my list of trucks to consider (along with Toyota). I was already concerned about the poor performance of the new headlights as I live in a rural area and need good road illumination to avoid hitting deer.

Without the government forcing the manufacturers to produce better vehicles we would still have 3-speed transmissions and not have seat belts or ASB or airbags or crash protection.

Not keen on buying a truck from a company that arbitrarily cut off medical insurance for its workers as a punitive action. One more reason why the USA needs to join all the other countries that provide single payer healthcare.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Wintersun said:

Now that GM is fighting efforts to require cleaner and more fuel efficient trucks my decision to buy a new 2020 model truck has gotten simpler with GM off my list of trucks to consider (along with Toyota). I was already concerned about the poor performance of the new headlights as I live in a rural area and need good road illumination to avoid hitting deer.

Without the government forcing the manufacturers to produce better vehicles we would still have 3-speed transmissions and not have seat belts or ASB or airbags or crash protection.

Not keen on buying a truck from a company that arbitrarily cut off medical insurance for its workers as a punitive action. One more reason why the USA needs to join all the other countries that provide single payer healthcare.

So what's on your list? And why's Toyota off the list? 

3 hours ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

But only if you're American. 

I see they've gone to the Nissan model of charging extra for any for

colour other than white. 

I was just on the sire and the only colors that required more money were the fancy white and fancy red.

1 hour ago, Wintersun said:

My biggest concern is the 26 gallon fuel tank.  That's pretty weaksauce.  I'm going to wait to see the revised F150 in 2021.

2 hours ago, Wintersun said:

Guess you'll be walking then, barefoot, as shoe manufacturers are evil too.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oldmann said:

I was just on the sire and the only colors that required more money were the fancy white and fancy red.

This is what I'm seeing for every trim level. Maybe just because I'm not American and have some random zip code (48202) in there. 

Screenshot_20191030-105136_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, 2016 Sierra Owner said:

Must not have been a nationwide roll out of the build page. I tried at work and at home. It only lets me build a 2019.

First page defaults to 2019, but on rhs 2020 can be selected.

13 hours ago, Wintersun said:

Wintersun , you don’t sound much like a truck guy. Go buy a Prius, if they even make those anymore. Screw single payer healthcare. No competition equals higher prices for everyone. Ignorance is bliss I guess. 

Edited by M R Trucks
  • Like 2