Adding lower strut spacers to a lift kit

So, I had installed a 3.5 inch knuckle lift kit by Rough Country. I have had no problems at all with the kit. The trucks drives well and I clear 285 18 tires on -24 offset wheels. The thing is that I do take this truck on adventures on light trails and into the mountains for weekend activities. The performance is great buy I have a 2" nose dive due to a brush guard and winch weighing around 250ibs. This approximate 2 inch and a 1/4 really bothers me because I love the leveled stance. I have an offroad shop that will be installing lower strut spacers on my build. Has anyone had issues with this. My knuckle kit has nearly eliminated any stress on the ball joints, and the CV axle clears. I just have some concerns but really want the truck levelled.20191014_121509.thumb.jpg.18f5b8e8b4c176090476e58625a89e96.jpg

20191018_131604.jpg

Stacking kits is never good and the angle of the CV's are going to be steep. All the knuckle lift corrects is the upper ball joint angle which still isn't factory and stacked with another lift will be worse. Tie rods, lower ball joints, wheel bearings are all getting hammered on. Your call but I would do it right and get a stronger set of front springs, ones that are maybe an inch taller. If the stocks are sagging 2 inches with that weight it will only get worse over time. 

Tyler