Factory plug in play upgrades for 07-13

I used to have a 2009 LS.  I had a mirror damaged by a hit and run while parked on the street and upgraded to the turn-signal mirrors while I was at it.  Wiring comes with the mirrors and there was an unused socket in the door panel.  The new mirrors were actually power-fold, heated signal mirrors.  I didn't have the door module for the power fold, but heat and signals were plug and play for me.

Not sure if the WT has the connection, though.  Search this forum for DL8 to DL3 conversion.

The DIC info center will simply plug in as well.

I haven't done this myself (my truck was already optioned with it), but have read about multiple other owners who have installed one over the years.

Cool feature to have too....

Edited by Bad Bowtie2

On 10/1/2019 at 10:36 AM, Bad Bowtie2 said:

The DIC info center will simply plug in as well.

I haven't done this myself (my truck was already optioned with it), but have read about multiple other owners who have installed one over the years.

Cool feature to have too....

Yeah I added that well worth it. I FOUND ALL of the stuff I needed on eBay for $50 the tire pressure was the main thing I wanted

Cool.

I added those GM accessory black plastic rear fender opening liners to my 2012 Sierra SLE.

Made the ride somewhat quieter & looks great on my light gray color truck. It balances out the front & rear fender openings. These look even better on the white, silver, & gold trucks too.