Borla ATAK / GM CAI arriving next week ! :D Video COMING

nino

Finally came to a decision and went with the BORLA ATAK for my 2019 Silverado 6.2L LTZ.   I know there aren't any videos out for people to hear/review so I will make sure to post up here once its installed near the end of next week !

I'll also be installing the GM CAI from shopchevyparts.com , will report dealership experience and post pics as well !

Anyone already have this set-up installed? Opinions? I've only heard the ATAK on older models and am just going for it.

Wish me luck :D

borla.PNG

CAI.PNG

I have the intake, didn't see or feel any performance increase  I did however hear the difference, but with an exhaust it will cancel out the intake sound......  I haven't had dealer reflash it, but I'm taking it off and hopefully selling it next week.

For exhaust I just swapped out my muffler, that I kind of felt but it wasn't a night and day difference.   I have a new GM performance exhaust that I'm undecided about installing.   I'll probably be selling both.......

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello, I am about in the same boat right now.  A few slight differences... I installed the corsa performance ca-intake on my 2020 sierra at4 right after I bought it. It did not work out very well. Check engine light was on constantly & it got WAY too much air with it! Nothing but trouble.  Removed it & put the stock intake back on. Now I'm receiving a roto-fab cai this weekend & look forward to see how that differs from the corsa intake. I read really good reviews on the roto-fab so I'm going to test it out. For the exhaust i will be getting  a borla atak cat back in the next few months.

Im not sure about the gm intake.. Have heard good & not so good with them..

I look forward to hearing how yours works out. I believe you're on track with the borla atak though! Seems to be a great option for these trucks. There are a few videos on you tube with the borla atak that I have seen & I liked the way it sounds!