Custom build a 2020 GMC Sierra SLT

I only want a truck for trips\driving to work, etc, so I don't need off road, hauling\towing capabilities. Therefore, I would love to be able to order the following:

GMC Sierra 2WD Crew Cab, Short Box SLT
Exterior : Dark Sky Metallic or Satin Steel Metallic
Interior : Dark Walnut/Slate
Wheels : LPO 22" Bright Chrome wheels
Engine : 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with DFM
Transmission : 10-speed automatic transmission
Packages : SLT Premium Plus Package
Exhaust: Integrated dual exhaust

1)  Can't get the "10-speed transmission" in a 2 Wheel Drive.
- Must upgrade to 4 Wheel Drive ( extra $3,500) , plus have to worry about the "jingle sound only in 2wd" issue.

2) I really like the Integrated dual exhaust look.
It appears that the only way to get this exhaust is to purchase
- 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine (extra $2,495).
or
- X31 Off-Road Package ( extra $850). However, this option removes the "22" Bright Chrome wheels".

SatinWithChromeWheels.jpg

• Like 1

I liked the color match look of the Texas Edition when I bought mine. I got everything I wanted with it and still could have added more if I wanted. I chose the SLE, I didn’t want leather or Bose. Remote start, 20 wheels, performance rear end, E-85, bed lights etc. 27K. This time of the year the deals are pretty hot. Remember some of the things you want can be added after market. Look for deals, plus adding after market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think you’d regret at least paying up for a 4WD X31. The wheels are the easiest thing to change of the group. It is what it is. The truck you want otherwise doesn’t exist. 

Definitely look at 19s too. You aren’t going to get much of a deal on ordering a 20. Can probably get the same truck, but with the 6.2 and 4WD for less than you’d pay for an ordered 5.3 two wheeler.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OnTheReel said:

I don’t think you’d regret at least paying up for a 4WD X31. The wheels are the easiest thing to change of the group. It is what it is. The truck you want otherwise doesn’t exist. 

Definitely look at 19s too. You aren’t going to get much of a deal on ordering a 20. Can probably get the same truck, but with the 6.2 and 4WD for less than you’d pay for an ordered 5.3 two wheeler.

Like he said!