2018 SIERRA 1800 SLT PLUS Z71 4x4 Wiring Help

Hi guys,  hopefully someone out there in GM world can help me.  I'm installing an aftermarket running board lights which has courtesy lights and turn signal lights.  I looked every where to get some concrete answer where i can tap into the OEM parking lights wire, courtesy light wire, and turn signal wire.  Now, I realize i can run them into the hood and into each headlamp but I much rather keep the connections neat inside the cab.  I looked at the GMUPFitter manual and quite honestly it might as well be in chinese to me.  If any one has any info with pictures broken down Barney style I would appreciate it.  Also if you recommend not tapping into any wire coming from the BCM then where would be the best place to tap into?  Thanks in advance to everyone who is willing to help!   @pgamboa any suggestions?

Edited by JCeballos8

19 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

Is the wiring different on 4wd than 2wd for the parking lights and courtesy lights? Do they make a 2wd Z71 in 2018? Just curious because of the title, that seems like a bunch of Autozone information...

Tyler

not sure, but mine is a 4x4

• 3 months later...

On my 2017 Silverado I purchased a CURT 56584 Replacement Vehicle-Side Custom USCAR 5-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness which had all connections needed for running board lights and a tailgate light with the exception of the puddle lights. Hope this helps someone else. It has not triggered my camera or trailer connected 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007EA6WQU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1