Anybody replace T1 Sierra grille with GM Parts piece yet?

Recently upgraded to a 2019 GMC Sierra SLT with the X31 package. Love the truck, but coming from a 2011 Sierra WT, the amount of chrome on the SLT is a little unsettling to me!

Has anybody on here bought the GM Parts accessory grille that has the body-color surround (my truck is Summit White, one of the available color-matched options) and simple, black, horizontal bars in the middle? Wondering how it would look with all the other chrome on the vehicle, as well as how difficult it will be to do the swap.

FYI, this is PN 84320555 

2019-GMC-Sierra-1500-Front-Grille-84320555-Summit-White-w-Red-GMC-Emblem-OEM-GM

• Like 1

Grille is super easy to swap. It will look great painted with chrome bumpers. Any less chrome is a good thing in my opinion!
The grill isn't particularly hard to swap but in the interest of fill disclosure there is quite a bit of disassembly to be done. I have yet to see a video done on it but it's somewhat similar to the previous generation (don't go by the new body style Silverado video on YouTube. It's different).

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UGAreb said:

Recently upgraded to a 2019 GMC Sierra SLT with the X31 package. Love the truck, but coming from a 2011 Sierra WT, the amount of chrome on the SLT is a little unsettling to me!

Has anybody on here bought the GM Parts accessory grille that has the body-color surround (my truck is Summit White, one of the available color-matched options) and simple, black, horizontal bars in the middle? Wondering how it would look with all the other chrome on the vehicle, as well as how difficult it will be to do the swap.

FYI, this is PN 84320555 

2019-GMC-Sierra-1500-Front-Grille-84320555-Summit-White-w-Red-GMC-Emblem-OEM-GM

I think it's the elevation grille. You can look at pictures of the elevation trim to see if you like it. Without the lower chrome bumper of course.