Funnel & drain pan recommendations

I just did my first oil change on my LD and realized I need a better funnel & drain pan.  Up to now, my straight funnels have served me well, but the angle of the fill opening w/no spout makes pouring the thin oil more tricky than it should be.  I also need a larger pan that drains well w/no drips.

Recommendations?

11 minutes ago, muddkatt said:

I have this one and cut about a 10 inch circle in the top so the oil would drain in the pan with out flowing over. The oil comes out so fast it bubbles and was splashing everywhere I didn't want it to. I have probably had that drain pan for over 20 years now. It's been a great pan. The cool part about it is the handle. You can hang the pan and drain every last drop out of the drain pan.

Drain Pan.jpg

11 minutes ago, Eddie 70 said:

I have this one and cut about a 10 inch circle in the top so the oil would drain in the pan with out flowing over. The oil comes out so fast it bubbles and was splashing everywhere I didn't want it to. I have probably had that drain pan for over 20 years now. It's been a great pan. The cool part about it is the handle. You can hang the pan and drain every last drop out of the drain pan.

Drain Pan.jpg

I found out years ago that if I opened the vent that is near the handle yours is hanging on, then there is no bubbling and splashing. My pan is over 20 years old too.

https://www.amazon.com/Lisle-18232-Offset-Funnel-Cap/dp/B01HRH2FRO

I just bought this funnel a week or so ago and changed my oil shortly after receiving it. I was able to have it held in place by the brake fluid reservoir which gave me plenty of room for the 5 qt jug. 

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/flotool-16-quart-super-duty-drain-container-42003vmi/10972754-P?navigationPath=L1*14924|L2*15045|L3*16237

I've had this drain pan for several years now. It's never overflowed when draining. I was able to change my motor oil, front and rear diff, and transfer case fluids with room to spare.