About to buy a 2019 SLT - couple of questions.....

I have a Jan 2019 built SLT Crew Cab built in Ft. Wayne. They're out there, just have to look. I know it took me a while to find mine specifically because I didn't want a Mexican made truck. Nothing against the quality, I'm sure the Mexican trucks are fine.  Just more of a pride thing for me. 

I guess I am one of the lucky ones but I purchased my Denali November 1st of 2018.  Build date of September 6th.  With the exception of the front camera not being sealed properly (and it was replaced in a little over 30 minutes) there have been zero issues with this truck.  The 6.2 and 10 speed automatic are fantastic. 

I have been purchasing trucks at Hawkins Chevrolet in Danville, PA for 15 years. It’s a family shop and they provide exceptional service and treat customers with respect. They have been my advocate when repairs were needed just beyond warranty and seem to be able to meet or beat competitors pricing. I’d highly recommend them!!