Included Trailer TPMS Sensors?

Hey guys, did my delivery of my AT4 on Wednesday and had a bit of a disagreement with my dealer.

Does anyone have any documentation from GM on whether the trailer TPMS sensors are actually included with the truck. From what I can tell my AT4 with premium package should have come with them but my salesman disagreed, saying that I had to pay for them separately?

Bonus points if there is documentations from GM Canada.

Thanks guys!

My truck is definitely equipped with the "Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor System" btw, I just can't find any verbage from GM as to if the sensors are actually included.

Edited by killramos

I can't link it but here is a screenshot of the GMC Canada Order Guide.  See code PTT, follow the AT4 column down and check the footnote next to the "A" that's highlighted.  They should be left in the truck, either one of the two glove boxes, or under the rear seat, or in the center console storage.  I have to watch some our guys in the shop during PDI that don't know what to do with them, or the detail guys who think "wtf?" or the salespeople who have no clue what they are for. 

Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor System, includes module and set of 4 sensors. Sensor functionality requires Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor System to be ordered with the vehicle and installed by the factory. Sensors will be shipped loose with the truck and will need to be installed on trailer by customer. Additional or replacement sensors are available as GM Accessory
1 - Included and only available with (ZL6) ProGrade Trailering System.
2 - Included with (PDT) SLT Premium Plus Package.
3 - Included with (PDG) AT4 Premium Package.
4 - Included with (PEC) Denali Ultimate Package.

GMCCANADAORERGUIDE.thumb.jpg.b8233dc9031aa64ab24b1463fc9b82b8.jpg

Edited by newdude
  • Thanks 1