Recommended Chevy dealerships in the Southeast?

Hi all, 

I'll be in the market for a Silverado very soon (pending the sale of my current daily driver) and was wondering if there was any recommended dealers in the southeast. I live in Miami, but wouldn't mind traveling a bit to get the best deal possible. 

My wants on the truck are as follows:

Crew Cab 2WD

LT or RST

5.3 V8

Allstar package

Leather

Convenience package II

Safety Package

Any ideas what I should be paying for the above?

I got mine at Wild Bill Gatton Cadillac/Chevrolet 

in Bristol, Tennessee. 

Got mine for $11,000 off sticker.

I think you should be able to find something very comparable in South Florida.

Grant it, mine is an LT Z71 Crew 4x4

I'm not sure how they will discount what your after.

At any rate, I hope this helps. 

You can always give ole Wild Bill a call

.......its Bristol baby!!!  :)

Edited by MacLaren

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2019 at 6:50 PM, Bob2C said:

Check out Modern Chevrolet in Winston Salem,NC and Randy Marion Chevrolet in Mooresville, NC. Both high volume dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy Marion sucks in my experience. They wouldn't move much for me and they add a bunch of garbage (paint protection, etc) to every vehicle on the lot which can't be removed. . Bomnin in Miami has very aggressive internet pricing, but I have no first hand experience with them. 

Randy Marion sucks in my experience. They wouldn't move much for me and they add a bunch of garbage (paint protection, etc) to every vehicle on the lot which can't be removed. . Bomnin in Miami has very aggressive internet pricing, but I have no first hand experience with them. 

Not the experience I had. They were very aggressive on pricing and I really don’t care how they want to right up the paperwork. I deal with the out the door price. I guess it just depends on if they need to move vehicles based on numbers, end of quarter, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just recently bought from Modern in Winston-Salem.  They were very aggressive on price and won my business this time.  In the past I have priced with Randy Marion as well, and at least in my experience, I would have to agree with jlong.  They had tons of add on's and made what appeared to be a good deal not so good in the end.  

As far as Bonmin in Florida is concerned, look at their online reviews.  No personal experience, but their reputation for schemes is well commented on when reading on Google, Cars.com, etc.  reviews.

3 hours ago, Foghorn19 said:

I just recently bought from Modern in Winston-Salem.  They were very aggressive on price and won my business this time.  In the past I have priced with Randy Marion as well, and at least in my experience, I would have to agree with jlong.  They had tons of add on's and made what appeared to be a good deal not so good in the end.  

As far as Bonmin in Florida is concerned, look at their online reviews.  No personal experience, but their reputation for schemes is well commented on when reading on Google, Cars.com, etc.  reviews.

I’ve seen the reviews but the truth is that it’s worth a try. My parents got a brand new suburban from them in 2016 for 35k. The dealership tried to get more money saying they didn’t qualify for rebates. I told my parents to walk out of the showroom and in the end the sales people chased them to come back and get the truck for the advertised price.  As long as you’re ready to walk, it’s worth trying a lot of places 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aaron M said:

I’ve seen the reviews but the truth is that it’s worth a try. My parents got a brand new suburban from them in 2016 for 35k. The dealership tried to get more money saying they didn’t qualify for rebates. I told my parents to walk out of the showroom and in the end the sales people chased them to come back and get the truck for the advertised price.  As long as you’re ready to walk, it’s worth trying a lot of places 

Yeah if you live close enough to Bonmin that would be worth a try, but in my case I'm a good 850 miles away, so the drive with the threat of having to walk wouldn't make sense. That would be a heck of a road trip to come home empty handed.