I downloaded Apple IOS 13 beta, the good news CarPlay for Spotify is much improved it now shows album covers, kind of cool. The bad news even with the 805 update and IOS 13 it still turns down the ringer to zero if you have adjust with buttons turned on. It also still changes the volume control. I now wonder if this is a GM problem or an Apple problem. I hope someone fixes it, I just almost missed a very important call. 

• Thanks 1

Pretty sure it is a GM issue, I go back and fourth between Audi Q7 and the silverado, and the Q7 doesn't touch the ringer volume at all only the GM does, I have tried to set it to not change with buttons too, that didn't work for me either. 

4 hours ago, econometrics said:

Yeah, this is a GM issue. My iPhone running iOS 13 beta works just the same in my wife's Honda. 

But the CarPlay update is massive. It's by-far the biggest update in iOS 13. Everything else in the update is pretty basic, IMO. 

Yea the swipe typing is no big deal to me, I do like dark mode. The new iPadOS has some neat stuff, smaller icon’s maybe a tad faster

• Like 1