Backup or side view cameras on while driving forward?

1 hour ago, Echo5625 said:

Should just swipe on the screen to the camera menu, though it has a timeout

Swipe less used icons like OnStar, Trailering, Users to the second screen and move camera icon to the home screen. 8 second countdown timer visible  in the corner

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 12:16 PM, Thomcat said:

Swipe less used icons like OnStar, Trailering, Users to the second screen and move camera icon to the home screen. 8 second countdown timer visible  in the corner

Thanks, found it and moved it. But it only shows the trailer hitch view...is that the only option while moving forward?

May depend upon how you have the rear camera set in settings mine is set on grid lines not trailer hitch
You have the gridline view when you hit the camera button while driving forward or just in reverse?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, hd.brown77 said:

This is the only option I have while moving forward 0c292afd00b7909c4a1cf934870d2cb4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did you try tapping on the icon that is already selected in that picture to see if it switches to the normal rear view?

10 hours ago, Jason Pepin said:

That's odd because mine toggles between the 2 views. I also don't have the surround view options so maybe that has something to do with it.

I definitely only have just the one option.  

4 hours ago, ChinkySuperman said:

I only had one option as well but after the recent infotainment updated there's another option to look toward the rear on both side of the camera.

is that the 805.1 update?