Ideal Bose settings?

Bass 3-5
Mids 0-5
Treble Always Max

Bose is very disappointing. Can’t wait until I add my JL sub. I might even bypass the whole thing and start from scratch. But I’m more picky about audio than most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bose mids and highs are not as bad as stock and once you get rid of the damn Bose sub it sounds much better. I think one of the things most of us hate and don’t know it is the automatic noise reduction ANR, there are mics all around the inside of the truck that listen for noise and then generate opposite phase frequency sound waves to cancel the sounds. There is an easy way to turn the damn thing off on the 2018, I contacted the maker he does not know if it will work on the 19 yet. It is a simple plug that is about $25 on Amazon. I have read it makes a big difference. Anyone know where the Bose amp is, I have heard behind the back seat and in the console. No garage to damn hot to tear the truck apart in the sun.

Edited by Mountain boy

2 hours ago, mikedeezxxx said:

Bose sucks. It’s better than stock, but not by much.

Wow that was really helpful not sure if you are an audio engineer or an idiot. My Bose with the Kicker sub is not bad working on making it better instead of making stupid generalized statements that help no one. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Mountain boy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow that was really helpful not sure if you are an audio engineer or an idiot. My Bose with the Kicker sub is not bad working on making it better instead of making stupid generalized statements that help no one. Thanks for sharing.

I’m def an idiot. I spent almost 4 g’s on SunDown Audio stereo equipment because I hated the sound of the Bose. I don’t know what I’m talking about. Kicker sucks too. Thought I’d share that stupid generalized statement also.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, tbarn said:

Really? Show me a hundred trucks and I'll show you a hundred different settings.

11 hours ago, tbarn said:

Really? Show me a hundred trucks and I'll show you a hundred different settings.

Ya really

I know there are some audio guys that spend some time and get the best settings for each system

OMG. I’m just a big fukn idiot. What am I gonna do with the rest of my money? Maybe I’ll send it to Mountain Goat so he can buy more Kicker garbage components from K Mart. Your a joke dude. Next time you decide to call someone an idiot for having an opinion you don’t agree with and doing what I want, with my money, look in the mirror. By the way, you’re so cool for being an audio engineer. Boooooring. Your probably a lefty liberal. Take your boom mic and shove it up your ass. Peace

• Like 1