Wheels and tires

I'll be going with a 2" lift on my 2019 Silverado LTZ Z71 with the 6.2 and plan on changing out the wheels and tires soon after.  The truck currently has 275/60-R20 from the factory, a 33" tire, and I would like to go with a 35x12.5 R20 tire.  Has anyone done this and how is the fit?  Also does anyone know the factory offset and backspacing on the factory wheels and what backspacing I would need to go with to push them out for the new 12.5 wide tires?  The current tire width should be about 10.8".  I assume the current gearing with the 6.2 and 10 speed would accommodate this change and I would just need something to correct the speedometer.  As far as the speedometer is that something the dealer can do or will I need an aftermarket product for that?

Another question I have is I see a ton of posts on here about people putting on the 2" lift to go up to a 33" tire.  Unless I'm mistaken the factory tires I have are already 33" so by raising the body 2" with the lift I should be able to add 2" to the total diameter of the tires.  Am I tracking this correctly or am I missing something?  If I'm mistaken what would be the largest tire I could go with without needing to cut or trim anything, assuming the wheels have the proper backspacing.  

Thanks

There is plenty information on this site about this. You will not be able to fit 35 s with an aftermarket rim. The only ones I've seen make it work are on the trail boss or the at4 and a lot of them have a slight rub. You should be able to do a search on 35 x12.5. I subscribe to thread and get pages on it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have the same truck and am looking at rims/tires/level not lift.  Not sure about speedo but you have to remember 2" isn't a heckuva lot of lift.  Are  you "lifting" the front 2" via level to make the whole truck level?  Anyway, the limitation is more the wheel wells and tire width/offset more so than the 2" vertical.  I'm not an expert but this is what I've gathered.  I also found the below somewhere which will help you know what you have now.

2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 wheels and tires.

Wheels:
Size: 20x9
Bolt pattern: 6x139.7
Offset: 28
Hubsize: 78.1
Finish: Gray Machined
OEM Part #: 23377015
Hollander #: 5916
Additional info: N/A
Tires:

Brand: Bridgestone
Model: Dueler A/T RH-S
Size: 275/60R20

Load index: 115
Speed index: S
Tread depth: New
Additional info: N/A

Accessories:
Center caps: Included
TPMS Sensors: NOT Included
Lug Nuts/Bolts: NOT Included

So I'm guessing when you say 2" lift you're talking about a leveling kit?  At any rate, you're going to end up with rubbing to deal with if you choose the 12.50 tire.  I installed tires that measure out at 35.12 x 11.77 and a ReadyLIFT 4" SST lift.  That requires removal of the metal bracket behind the front mud flaps.  Also needed to drill a small hole in the front of the wheelhouse liner to use zip ties to pull the liner forward. It noe has a factory appearance without any rubbing.  If you try to install 12.50 tires you're likely going to have to do all that plus trimming as well, ymmv.