12 hours ago, Mike437 said:

Hey @th3magpi3 I sent you a PM inquiring about your services for my truck. Phone number is in the PM if it’s easier for you to call. Looking forward to chatting. Thanks!

Sent you a message, Mike! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

On the 2015 cluster, it shows instant and average MPG on the same page - looks like they're separated on the upgrade?

Also, for my Model Year, only red is available - I have blue interior lights.  Does anyone have pictures of what a red cluster upgrade would look like with the rest of the lights being blue?  I'm sure it would look just fine, since the gauges are an isolated area, but kind of want to see one first hand.

• 1 month later...

BEWARE!!

I shipped a Denali cluster to Coastal Flash for my 2018 Silverado 2500HD diesel.   Living in Canada, it just seemed like the easiest solution.  It was an absolute nightmare.  After shipping it to them twice and it still not being right I asked for a refund.  This was a 6-month process.  I heard every excuse in the book.  I then got in contact with WAMS. It sure sounds like I’m not the first person to go through this.  WAMS was very professional and told me to ship them my cluster so they could have a look.  Once they received the cluster they fixed it and had it shipped back to me within a few days.

Save yourself a huge headache and go straight to WAMS.

Rick

Edited by RickR15
grammar
  • Like 3

BEWARE!!
I shipped a Denali cluster to Coastal Flash for my 2018 Silverado 2500HD diesel.   Living in Canada, it just seemed like the easiest solution.  It was an absolute nightmare.  After shipping it to them twice and it still not being right I asked for a refund.  This was a 6-month process.  I heard every excuse in the book.  I then got in contact with WAMS. It sure sounds like I’m not the first person to go through this.  WAMS was very professional and told me to ship them my cluster so they could have a look.  Once they received the cluster they fixed it and had it shipped back to me within a few days.
Save yourself a huge headache and go straight to WAMS.
Rick

Glad to hear you finally got it resolved. WAMS should be the only place anyone considers for their programming needs. Hopefully more members on here can see that Coastal was banned on this forum for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...