Hey everybody,

Just wanted to check in again and let you all know about another exciting service we're happy to be offering... The Denali Cluster Upgrade!

Many of you have requested this upgrade and I'm happy to report we have successfully completed the mod.

If you're interested in this, you'll need to know a few things.

Acquire a new or used GMC Denali cluster. This can be a Sierra or a Yukon cluster. (Please note: If you buy your cluster 2nd hand, DO NOT plug it into your vehicle.)

Diesel/Gas: The cluster will need to match some aspects of your current vehicle. For example, if you have a gas spec vehicle you'll need to find a cluster that has an RPM gauge that goes to 6000rpm. If you have a diesel spec vehicle (2500, 3500) you'll need to find a cluster that has an RPM gauge that goes to 5000rpm. Both shown below.

image.pngimage.png

MPH/KPH: We can do BOTH USA and Metric market clusters. If you live in the USA, you'll want to get a cluster that has a speedometer that goes up to 140. If you live in a metric country, you'll want a cluster that goes to 200. Both options shown below.

image.pngimage.png

COLOR: If you have a GMC and you want to keep your RED color theme, you'll want to find a 2016 GMC Denali cluster. If you have a Silverado, have done a blue conversion, or have upgraded your HMI to the newer blue theme and you're looking for a BLUE gauge theme, you'll want a 2017-2018 Denali cluster.

Android Auto/Carplay: For all of you Android Auto users wanting the use of your volume and track selection flippers back, this fixes it!!! once installed you'll once again have access to your flippers. This also allows for the long press of the voice button on the steering wheel to activate Google Assistant as well as Siri for Apple Carplay.

Year Matching: There has been a lot of talk that all modules that are installed into the vehicle need to be of the same year. After extensive testing we have found this to be mainly false. As long as the modules are of the same generation you should be A-OK for the install. That means if you have a 2.0 HMI vehicle (2014-2015) you can use a 2014-2015 Denali cluster. If you have a vehicle with a 2.5 HMI (Carplay Enabled, 2016-2018) you can use any 2016-2018 cluster so long as it matches your vehicle specs as mentioned above. And if you have a 2014-2015 and would like to upgrade to a blue themed cluster while adding Android Auto / Carplay, we are more than happy to facilitate the upgrade all at once.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions or are interested in getting this mod done to your own vehicle. Thanks for watching and enjoy the demo.

Edited by th3magpi3
  • Like 4

Also wanted to show you guys some of the menus we've been able to unlock in the cluster. Obviously they're not all applicable to our vehicles but they're kind of neat to look at!

Image from iOS (1).jpg

Image from iOS (2).jpg

Image from iOS (3).jpg

Image from iOS (4).jpg

Image from iOS (5).jpg

Image from iOS (6).jpg

Image from iOS (7).jpg

Image from iOS (8).jpg

Image from iOS (9).jpg

Image from iOS (10).jpg

Image from iOS (11).jpg

Image from iOS (12).jpg

Image from iOS (13).jpg

Image from iOS (14).jpg

Image from iOS (15).jpg

Image from iOS (16).jpg

Image from iOS (17).jpg

Image from iOS (18).jpg

Image from iOS.jpg

4 minutes ago, jpinoy said:

Difference between your service and WAMS? Price?

$200 flat rate for new AND used clusters. Not limited to certain metric part numbers. 

• Like 4

Not sure if you mentioned, but I didnt see anything.

Other than the cluster, is there anything else needed to run the 16-18 Blue Denali cluster on a 16-18 truck?

I have a 2018 Custom, Basic cluster, no steering wheel controls w/ 7" Screen and Apple Car play.

Will I be able to run that cluster as well as be able to go through the menu without having steering wheel controls?

Very interested in this upgrade. Thank you.

Edited by GarciaLuis89

7 hours ago, pgamboa said:

WAMS did update their cluster programming price to a flat rate of $199 a few months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used clusters have an additional charge of +99 according to his website at time of posting. This is $200 flat for both.

Used clusters have an additional charge of +99 according to his website at time of posting. This is $200 flat for both.

I’ve had several orders processed in the last month or so with used clusters for $199.

4 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

I’ve had several orders processed in the last month or so with used clusters for $199.

As of last night there was a dropdown menu for an additional $99 fee for used clusters. It's since been removed.

In that case I'm happy to lower the cluster programming to $175. New or used. 

Again, healthy competition is fantastic for this industry. 

Edited by th3magpi3
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, th3magpi3 said:

As of last night there was a dropdown menu for an additional $99 fee for used clusters. It's since been removed.

In that case I'm happy to lower the cluster programming to $175. New or used. 

Again, healthy competition is fantastic for this industry. 

You never answered my question above. ??‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...