Silverado RST Z71 Ride Quality Sucks

10 minutes ago, Belo said:

and by everyone, it appears to be a small handful of RST owners. If it was truly that bad, you'd see more than a single 4 page topic on it. A vocal minority, doesn't mean the many RST owners such as myself are upset. Our silence is mostly because we're happy.

Exactly ??

Or it's just that the vocal minority like myself drive on dirt roads quite frequently?

For me, it has created dangerous situations and I nearly ran over a guy on the side of the road. Others have reported the same.

It isn't something I'd quickly dismiss just because I'm on the highway all the time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Z06JPB said:

Maybe. I’m not really sure what that means and I’ve also never test-driven any of the other models to compare. 

From the little reading I’ve done on here, seems like LT and LT Z71 owners don’t have the complaints that everyone else has about ride quality.

I was asking  KEB if with the new shock it reduces that stiff kick from the rear leafs when  hitting potholes.