2019 silverado 1500 LD aftermarket tail lights

The position of the reverse lamps mixed with the license plate lights make the backup camera practically useless in dark settings. Not a deal breaker for me, but may be for others. The road and such doesn’t glow behind the truck like OEM does, but I feel like the lights are very visible from a distance. I didn’t take any pics from a distance but I can should I get time later this week or the weekend. I propped my ice scraper between the brake pedal and the seat and took a walk to give them a look.

I’m slightly disappointed in the 3rd brake light because it doesn’t have an LED strip like the main brake lights do. It would be nice if it had that extra pop to it. The main brake lights should definitely grab attention though.

• 3 months later...

So, earlier in this thread I said that the lack of lighting from the reverse light positioning making the backup camera useless wasn’t a deal break. It still isn’t, but my bumper did meet up with a tree on a dark night in a friend’s driveway. Lol. So, just be weary if you’re in dark places a lot. I typically am not. So, after I get all that replaced, I need to find some auxiliary lighting that can kick on when I go into reverse.