Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, for those of you who maybe ordered from Tire rack or Custom offsets or wherever. Did your 22+ just auto learn the new TPMS's after the 10min off and driving over 10mph thing? Seeing how early I need to get started tomorrow in case I need to run by Discount. 

And done!

Little poke, but the spindle pushed it out about 1/4" on top of the wheels offset.

-3" lift spindle

-No spacer needed for caliper.

-Minor trimming of Mud flap and front liner braket

-Running them at 36-38 psi for now

315/70/17 Nittos Terra Grapplers

KMC Canyon 17x8.5, 0mm offset (4.75 BS)

20230924_115919.thumb.jpg.18346d724289dd27e7c1a5fc514a94a7.jpg

20230924_115906.thumb.jpg.524966e45f49b5028198b1d8e671a430.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/4/2023 at 4:41 PM, Usudno said:

2022 Denali

4” Readylift SST

295/55/22 ridge grapplers

Stock 22” Denali wheels

Thinking about going black on window trim and have mirror caps (white) on the way. Plan on getting rid of chrome on the running boards and painting the hood filler trim white as well.

image.jpg

Looks good! How close are the sidewalls to your UCAs? I know guys run the 295-50-22 on stock UCA and wheels and it just seems really close. I'm trying to decide which way I'm going.

27 minutes ago, Vincej138 said:

Has anyone running 34s/35s checked fitment in the spare location? Looks like it may hit the heat shield.  

There was someone with a ZR2 that put 35's on it on YouTube and was able to fit a 35 in the spare tire spot with no issues.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 10:42 AM, Bamalax said:

Nitto Ridge Grappler 295 70 18.  No level kit (yet).  Absolutely no rubbing or trimming necessary.  

B161F3DC-1BD9-4289-89BB-0B5A88C5E5E4.jpeg

I know this is an older post, but I am starting to research tires to replace my stock duratacs. How have these worked out for you? I want to stay as stock as possible, no level etc. I want to go as big with an aggressive look as possible with no rubbing etc. Would you still recommend them? By chance have a link to these exact tires? Thank you. 

On 10/9/2023 at 11:05 AM, Cardsfan300 said:

I know this is an older post, but I am starting to research tires to replace my stock duratacs. How have these worked out for you? I want to stay as stock as possible, no level etc. I want to go as big with an aggressive look as possible with no rubbing etc. Would you still recommend them? By chance have a link to these exact tires? Thank you. 

I have Ridge Grapplers on my JL Wrangler.  In short, they are a mixed bag.  Wet/snow traction isn't nearly as good as the Duratrac, and treadwear is also noticeably worse...i'm at about 32k miles and i'm already starting to shop for replacement because by 40k these will be useless in the wet.  On the positive side - they ride much better and are much quieter than the Duratracs - the noise level in the soft top Jeep is lower than it was in my fully-insulated TB back when it had Duratracs.  The RG's are also generally cheaper and lighter than the same-size Duratracs (as long as you don't get the stupid E-load tires).

5 hours ago, The Raven said:

I have Ridge Grapplers on my JL Wrangler.  In short, they are a mixed bag.  Wet/snow traction isn't nearly as good as the Duratrac, and treadwear is also noticeably worse...i'm at about 32k miles and i'm already starting to shop for replacement because by 40k these will be useless in the wet.  On the positive side - they ride much better and are much quieter than the Duratracs - the noise level in the soft top Jeep is lower than it was in my fully-insulated TB back when it had Duratracs.  The RG's are also generally cheaper and lighter than the same-size Duratracs (as long as you don't get the stupid E-load tires).

Thank you for the information. I actually do not mind the duratracs. The road noise does not bother me. So far they have been good tires. I may just go with them again, but a bit bigger. 

On 10/10/2023 at 5:38 PM, Cardsfan300 said:

Thank you for the information. I actually do not mind the duratracs. The road noise does not bother me. So far they have been good tires. I may just go with them again, but a bit bigger. 

You might also consider the new Goodyear Territory MT.  That's what I put on my TB...

https://www.trailboss.org/threads/new-goodyear-territory-mt-35.1800/

It's a lot lighter and quite a bit quieter than the Duratrac.