Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

On 3/21/2023 at 11:33 PM, Jethro71 said:

I would love to see pictures.  I have a similar setup for my 2021 AT4- i just haven't installed it yet.  Everything is sitting in my garage waiting for a warm weekend...  So I have the Fox 2.5s and the Icon UCAs for the front like you, but I opted for Fox 2.0s for the rear.  Honestly, the main reason I went with the 2.0s instead of the 2.5s wasn't because of price, but because I don't want to have to unbolt the bed of my truck when ever the shocks have to be serviced.  I wish Fox had rear 2.5s where the reservoir was mounted directly to the shock like the way Icon does.

5 minutes ago, Tdola said:

4BA7BD19-68FC-4FE8-8731-4583964B3F7F.jpeg

115D5E7A-D35F-4E44-A40C-7C8B3626F24F.jpeg

B2ED58EB-935B-422D-8007-BE9B80AF7A0E.png

On 3/25/2023 at 7:19 AM, Tdola said:

You don’t have to unbolt the bed at all. You can easily route the Shock without doing that. Plenty of room. 

Fascinating.  Everything I have read and even a conversation with Fox Support indicated that there wasn't enough room between the bed and the frame to slide the reservoir through.  I wish I had known otherwise, I would have bought the 2.5s instead of the 2.0s for the rear!

On 3/22/2023 at 8:44 PM, eppieguy said:

Here you go! 2019-2021 High Country chromed wheels 

308545A1-17D1-4B8A-A2DA-8930FA248689.jpeg

That looks CLEAN! I think that was a good choice. Love that color too. Thanks for sharing the setup! I still haven't decided...I'm going to get a front level installed next week, wheels and tires will be the next (and probably last) mod.

27 minutes ago, tpr20 said:

That looks CLEAN! I think that was a good choice. Love that color too. Thanks for sharing the setup! I still haven't decided...I'm going to get a front level installed next week, wheels and tires will be the next (and probably last) mod.

Thanks! 

2022 Trailboss refresh

18x9 0 offset Enkei RPT1

Yokohama Geolandar X-AT 305/70/18 ( 35 x 12.5 )

Fox 2.5 coilovers

Elevate billet control arms

Fox 2.0 rears

Mud flap delete

Finder liner bracket removal and tuck

No rubbing at al. This feels like the perfect size and specs for this truck. If you know Enkei racing wheels in car scene ( RPF1) these are the truck version of that. Flow formed, light weight, super strong wheels

IMG_6062.jpeg

• Like 3

On 4/9/2023 at 6:46 PM, Stigs_Asian_Cousin said:

2022 Trailboss refresh

18x9 0 offset Enkei RPT1

Yokohama Geolandar X-AT 305/70/18 ( 35 x 12.5 )

Fox 2.5 coilovers

Elevate billet control arms

Fox 2.0 rears

Mud flap delete

Finder liner bracket removal and tuck

No rubbing at al. This feels like the perfect size and specs for this truck. If you know Enkei racing wheels in car scene ( RPF1) these are the truck version of that. Flow formed, light weight, super strong wheels

IMG_6062.jpeg

You have any other photos? Wheels look good. Any idea of the weight of the wheel/ tire setup compared to stock? Been debating on those or volks if the weight of them would be similar or less than a stock wheel/tire.

13 hours ago, Delson0 said:

You have any other photos? Wheels look good. Any idea of the weight of the wheel/ tire setup compared to stock? Been debating on those or volks if the weight of them would be similar or less than a stock wheel/tire.

i was looking at the rpf1 or rays didnt know about the volk te37s for the truck but they are way more $$$ wanted black and didnt want to powdercoat the rpt1 so i went with the rays 57drx

23 hours ago, Delson0 said:

I've been working on taking some nicer photos, just haven't had the time yet. If there's something specific you're looking for I can snap some quick pics. I haven't weighed them but from swapping the wheels and tires around, I'd say they weight a little more. That's a lot more tire than the stock setup. I'd think the wheels themselves are lighter but the tire makes up that difference. Although I don't notice any difference in power when I drive, and gas milage seems to be very close. 

I was also looking at the Volks but a lot of Toyota guys in my town run those. I wanted to be different and haven't seen anyone running the RPTs. Another nice Japan wheel to look at would be the Advan RGD-2 large PCD. Advan wheels are legit, I've had a few sets on my other cars, but sadly that's another one that's becoming too popular around here. 

10 hours ago, KOLDUS2023RST said:

i was looking at the rpf1 or rays didnt know about the volk te37s for the truck but they are way more $$$ wanted black and didnt want to powdercoat the rpt1 so i went with the rays 57drx

Those are nice wheels.Post some pics! I'm always a fan of quality Japan wheels

Anyone running 285/55/22 on their 2022/2023 Denali with a level?

I’ve had Nitto Terra Grapplers on chrome CK158 reps on my 2014 Silverado and love the setup, however am looking to upgrade. 

If anyone has photos please post and you’ll likely get me into a new truck sooner 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼