Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

On 3/15/2023 at 5:36 PM, tpr20 said:

That's actually a great idea re: the 2091-21 high country wheels. Those are good looking wheels and I think the chrome will look pretty sick to be honest. And agree on Alenzas, mine are only 22k miles in so no rush to get rid of perfectly good tires!!

I ordered them yesterday, I'll post when they are installed, probably next weekend by the time they ship and I get them put on. 

On 3/5/2023 at 9:07 AM, Russ757 said:

Swapped out the trailrunner at for some ko2. Not gonna lie, once I got the ko2 was in the fence because the wranglers were a very good performing tire with a great look for a street truck. But 50 miles later, can see why all the love. 

275/60r20 fuel vapor  20x9 +2mm

PXL_20230305_143239558_copy_1494x840.jpg

PXL_20230305_143257758_copy_1394x784.jpg

PXL_20230305_143233784_copy_828x1472.jpg

IMG_20230307_204245_731.jpg

Looks nice! Stock suspension? Level?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dfanzz01 said:

Looks nice! Stock suspension? Level?

Anyone have any insight on putting on 35 x 12.5 x 20’s or 22’s on my 2020 High Country? Current set up is FOX 2.5 Coil Overs up front with Reservoirs, Icon Upper front Control Arms,  Fox 2.5’s in the rear with reservoirs with Deavers rear leaf springs and 2” blocks and Fender Delete Kit in the front and the back.  It’s basically a leveling kit that raised the front about 3” but the front was so high that I added a 2” block in the rear to achieve and actual lift of about 1” and level the front with the rear.  I don’t mind trimming what needs to be trimmed at all.  I get so many different opinions on whether or not this can be done.  Reading thru these posts seem to say that it’s totally doable.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Edited by Tdola
Missing info

On 3/17/2023 at 8:35 AM, eppieguy said:

I ordered them yesterday, I'll post when they are installed, probably next weekend by the time they ship and I get them put on. 

Awesome! Can't wait to see - meanwhile my truck's driver window was smashed in....nothing taken b/c there was nothing to take, but I'm a bit sidelined right now on mods. I did just get a Corsa catback on about a week ago - sounds excellent

• Sad 1

On 3/19/2023 at 11:11 AM, Tdola said:

Anyone have any insight on putting on 35 x 12.5 x 20’s or 22’s on my 2020 High Country? Current set up is FOX 2.5 Coil Overs up front with Reservoirs, Icon Upper front Control Arms,  Fox 2.5’s in the rear with reservoirs with Deavers rear leaf springs and 2” blocks and Fender Delete Kit in the front and the back.  It’s basically a leveling kit that raised the front about 3” but the front was so high that I added a 2” block in the rear to achieve and actual lift of about 1” and level the front with the rear.  I don’t mind trimming what needs to be trimmed at all.  I get so many different opinions on whether or not this can be done.  Reading thru these posts seem to say that it’s totally doable.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

I would love to see pictures.  I have a similar setup for my 2021 AT4- i just haven't installed it yet.  Everything is sitting in my garage waiting for a warm weekend...  So I have the Fox 2.5s and the Icon UCAs for the front like you, but I opted for Fox 2.0s for the rear.  Honestly, the main reason I went with the 2.0s instead of the 2.5s wasn't because of price, but because I don't want to have to unbolt the bed of my truck when ever the shocks have to be serviced.  I wish Fox had rear 2.5s where the reservoir was mounted directly to the shock like the way Icon does.

On 3/21/2023 at 11:33 PM, Jethro71 said:

I would love to see pictures.  I have a similar setup for my 2021 AT4- i just haven't installed it yet.  Everything is sitting in my garage waiting for a warm weekend...  So I have the Fox 2.5s and the Icon UCAs for the front like you, but I opted for Fox 2.0s for the rear.  Honestly, the main reason I went with the 2.0s instead of the 2.5s wasn't because of price, but because I don't want to have to unbolt the bed of my truck when ever the shocks have to be serviced.  I wish Fox had rear 2.5s where the reservoir was mounted directly to the shock like the way Icon does.

You don’t have to unbolt the bed at all. You can easily route the Shock without doing that. Plenty of room. 

Here is my 2022 refreshed Silverado 1500 LTZ. 
3inch strut spacers with 3.5 Maxtrac lift spindles

rear 4 inch blocks. 35x 12.50 R20 AT Nittos.

stock rims 2 inch spacers. Had to trim inner

front wheel wells both sides zero rub.

579425AE-E578-4C6A-88FF-5CB8E24A114C.jpeg

34E55C60-C966-4346-A6E5-091AB1824DB8.jpeg

8A3D5D76-D8C5-491F-9934-228F5EF24AEF.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 11:33 PM, Jethro71 said:

Edited by Tdola