Color matched fender flares

If anyone hates the factory gray rough fender flares as much as I do, there is a solution from GMC. Did mine myself took about 45 minutes. They are not cheap but I love them.

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/exterior/2019-sierra-1500-fender-flare-set-red-quartz-tintcoat-front-and-rear-sets/84317406-p-92301621.html

Just an example they come in all factory colors.

16B709FB-7C56-4F7C-8176-068267C05B82.jpeg

I have not bought a Sierra yet, but I am considering one in Satin Steel Metallic.  I’m interested in these fender flares but have not found them in the Satin Steel Metallic.  They are available in virtually all other factory colors and a primed version for painting, but I have not found the Satin Steel Metallic.  Am I missing something?

I haven’t asked the dealer yet, but that might be the next place to ask.

I have not bought a Sierra yet, but I am considering one in Satin Steel Metallic.  I’m interested in these fender flares but have not found them in the Satin Steel Metallic.  They are available in virtually all other factory colors and a primed version for painting, but I have not found the Satin Steel Metallic.  Am I missing something?

I haven’t asked the dealer yet, but that might be the next place to ask.

I’m with you. I can’t find them for my pacific blue AT4 either.

I cant find them in silver either. The worst part is the primed version isnt that much cheaper than the painted ones. By the time you buy primed and pay for paint you'd probably spend a good bit more than the preprinted ones. 

• 5 months later...