Lots of power but won't start

So I have a 2016 Sierra. No issues till yesterday when I went to start after running into a store. I got one click then nothing. All the different systems service warnings come on display when I turn key. I recharged battery to make sure it was good. I  jumped the starter relay to make sure it wasn't starter. It turns over great with or without the key on. Having all the systems service warning coming on seems the most confusing. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Edited by Steve_G

Check “PCM B” fuse in fusebox. If you stick in another one and it pops, stop. 

Electrical short.
I disagree that solves nothing. Keep upgrading fuse or go right to a paperclip. Paperclip is perfect amp fuse. And then the truck will start to smell and release smoke signal to let you know where to find problem. No you may need to replace more parts. But that's just a opportunity to improve on gm engineer stupid work.
Oh and please post a video for use to watch. Thank you. [emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

I can't find a fuse listed as being For PCM B. I was thinking maybe the "Engine control module" fuse was the same but It wasn't blown. Or any others I checked.

Get your battery load-tested. If it can’t generate the needed current, the truck won’t crank despite all lights and interior electrics appearing to work. My truck chews through batteries about every two years and this is exactly how I’ve found out my batteries have gone bad. 

• 2 years later...