Help with window tints please...

Hi, I have a 2019 BLACK High Country and I’m wanting to tint the windows. Crew cab short box.

Huge confusion... Thinking about going dark but not extremely. I’m seeing the 20% (I think) and that dark color is darker than the Black paint???

Also is there a issue with glare (think I read something about that a while back) and which is the tint to use for our electronic controlled vehicles anymore? Need all of our electronics to work!

I’d like to do the windshield and all of the other windows for heat protection and would love to have the all around good look where all colors match. Where it looks classy not stupid.

Anyone have pics of a nice tint job that matches the black please? 

Did you do the windshield as well?

I just don’t like the black windows darker than the paint or does it come out well?

Help! Pictures of your rigs please... Thank you

any qualified tinter will color match the back to the front. im pretty sure tinting the front windshield is illegal in most if not all states. personally i dont find it necessary given that your riding higher than most other vehicles. headlights dont shine in my eyes and looking in my vehicle isnt really common from the front anyway. tinting the other windows will aid in the overall heat aspect. not sure what you mean by matching the paint or having issues with electronics.

The black tint on your rear window, is that the stock tint?

Does match. I can set through the rear door windows. Usually you can’t see very much if anything. Looks nice thanks for posting.

I tinted mine the other day. I used 25% on the driver's and passenger's window and 20% for the sun strip. My state has a 50% light transmission law for the front windows, but I've got a medical exemption for darker tint.

IMO, any darker than 20% makes it too difficult to see at night, but I live out in the rhubarb where there's no ambient light. If you do mostly city driving it might not be too bad.

IMG_3914.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

• Like 1

You want ceramic tint for heat reduction. I did what you are wanting. 20% front windows to match the rear and then did 70% on top of all other glass (rears, sunroof and windshield). The 70 is almost clear but really helps with the heat. 12183f15049f1eaa90876608f0457419.jpgb0b023dc26e56248c148a0e89703a1f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1