I have a 2014 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew Cab with the standard bed.  I have the Rancho Quick-Lift front struts for the front that level the front about 2-1/4".  I am looking at adding an additional 1" of lift front and rear.  The rear will be either blocks or an add-a-leaf kit. The front will be done with strut spacers while also adding Upper Control Arms and a 3/4" differential drop kit to keep the upper ball joints and CV joints within factory specs.  I am looking for something to help with the lower control arms, steering links, and sway bar end links or drop brackets to keep the rest of the suspension geometry in alignment.  Does anyone have any sources for any of these components besides fabricating them?  

Still a little early to tell.  I just installed them.  I am still messing with the settings to try and find the best fit for me.  90% on road 50/50 city/highway usually with some sort of load in the bed. 

Installation is pretty straight forward with three nuts on top and two bolts on the bottom.  They can be installed without removing the upper control arms but the sway bar end links need to be removed to get the last little bit of droop our of the suspension to get everything back together. I like the lift without too much effort but still wanted a little more height. It is my daily driver and I pull a trailer semi-regularly (not enough to justify a 2500 and a diesel). I'll try and add pictures later.