Climate Control thinks it's off

Anybody experience this? Air conditioner is on, I turn it off and it says climate off. I turn it back on and the text pops up again, climate off. Never showed the fan speed.

• Like 1

I'd take it to the dealer as it appears new enough it's under warranty. They like to get stuff like this documented so they can issues software updates, tsb's , etc. It'll also help other owners get their issues resolved. Definitely have the phone at the ready in case it does it again so you've got the proof then if you can get it to do it again video it as that'll help the techs. 

They have had the issue for years. There is no memory to store climate settings.

I leave climate settings on. Turn off truck. Restart, the recirculate air button has to be manually pressed every single day. 

Don’t expect a fix. Mine is a 2016.

My recirculate stays on as well. I've had the "climate off" show up only twice on my RST since Feb. Everything works as it should just shows climate off when you turn the fan speed knob but cleared up on the next restart.

20190607_164941.jpg

• Thanks 1