Any AT4s with GMC 22" wheels?

• 4 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 4:32 PM, voltedge said:

I guess I'm on the weird side or something, but in my opinion to pay what any of the new trucks cost and then actually use them off road is not my idea of acceptable. It would be better to just get an older vehicle that costs considerably less or better yet an atv or such that is purpose built for off road riding. Anyway, here's my AT4 with 22" GM Accessories black chrome coated wheels and Nitto Ridge Grapplers in an LT285/50/22 which is a 33.5" tire set up. As you can tell, they're a good bit wider than stock. I really like the way it rides and handles albeit a tad harsher, but way better handling in turns. If you see this truck off roading call 911, cause it was obviously stolen! LOL!  Seriously, I will drive it in the snow which is rare in the South and it could see a dirt road or two as well.

at46.jpg

TRK19.jpg

I agree with you! Let them talk crap all they want. Can’t lose with 22’s and a clean truck! I have the same setup on my ‘17 Silverado LT. 

Edited by aoreilly24
Forgot something.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, aoreilly24 said:

I agree with you! Let them talk crap all they want. Can’t lose with 22’s and a clean truck! I have the same setup on my ‘17 Silverado LT. 

I’m with you 100%. Truck looks awesome with bigger rims. 

I have the Denali and prefer the 20” rims.

I hated the OEM 22” wheels on the Macan S that I had, easy to rash the rims and did not like the ride feel.

Large rims with street tires looks silly on a 4x4 truck. Would never put that on my Wrangler.

Edited by gregus73