4G Wi-Fi in Truck - No more 250MB plan

Now, it only offers two.. 1 year for $250 or 2 year for $450.

I was going to get the 250MB plan once I got the new credit card but that option seems to be gone. I never use internet and was going to get that as back-up, but I guess this is unlikely.

Is it even possible to change the SIM card and get it to work on T-Mobile?

There are times when my service is down. And I have Fi which costs $10 per GB, not unlimited. I thought I could use a back-up just in case my Fi doesn't work. That was the very reason why I only wanted 250MB.. just in case.. I would not consider the 1 year plan even if it's unlimited, no way.

Or I can just use my truck and then cut off the DSL at home, I'm paying $99 a month for crappy service. Just park my truck nearby and enjoy unlimited internet for $250 a year. Now that's an idea.. but truck needs to be on for the Wi-Fi to work so...

Agreed. Says 20GB in my Fi.

The 250MB plan appealed to me because it wasn't a monthly thing, it was just up to 250MB so I could have it for a couple years and finally hit that mark.

Now, it's no longer an option.. I wish I snagged it!

I pay the monthly fee which i think is less than $50 a month and my kids use it all the time while driving. Never lags or slows down that we can tell and I use my laptop while on job-sites and is flawless. I love it!