Ford owner perspective on the 2019 Silverado

Totally biased review from a ford guy that can't step over the tailgate cable. I've never hit my foot on that thing once.

Can I do a totally biased review of how ugly the f150 is? haha

I'm surprised they didn't mention the steering wheel. It is so poorly designed in my 2019 Silverado, if I hit the steering wheel with my head, my head hurts. It didn't do that with my Ford F-150.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

I'm surprised they didn't mention the steering wheel. It is so poorly designed in my 2019 Silverado, if I hit the steering wheel with my head, my head hurts. It didn't do that with my Ford F-150.

A steering wheel isn't designed for head banging comfort :banghead:

• Like 2

I watched them one a while back, before I bought my 2019 RST and when I was still strongly considering an F150. 

Because his thoughts on the Silverado were SO blatantly biased, it forced me to fact check the guy on a few things. Lo and behold, I find out that he's completely WRONG about many things he said were better on the F150. (e.g. rear seat and front seat legroom). 

I'm glad he discloses that he is "probably biased", but that wasn't anywhere near biased. 

His comments about the tailgate literally made me LOL. "Listen to this... (closes tailgate)... I mean that just sounds cheap to me. (when closing the Silverado tailgate). Wow. :rolleyes:

You can keep the 2018 F150 5.0L

I owned nothing but Ford trucks for the past 20yrs. Never again.

He fails to mention the disastrous redesign of the 5.0 OIL BURNER.

Got rid of mine after 8 months and stepped into a 2019 AT4.

Couldn't be happier.