Radio Problem - Ayone Else? - Your Thoughts?

I have an AT4 with the base stereo system.  This morning I got in to go to work and plugged in iPhone to play music via Pandora.  Problem is Pandora played as did the FM radio.  The FM station I had playing when I parked it continued playing as well as the Apple Car Play USB connected Pandora music.  I could hear the FM talk radio show playing at the same volume as the Pandora music through the trucks stereo and speakers.  The connection and playing of my USB connected iPhone did not turn off/disable the radio.  I tried disconnecting the USB cable and play via Bluetooth and same thing.  The stereo played music from phone via Bluetooth but the truck radio still played simultaneously.

I tried switching off the truck completely, changing radio bands, manually switching off the radio/stereo itself and every combination possible between the OEM radio, Bluetooth and USB connected Apple Car Play.  Same results.  I can hear the radio playing whatever AM or FM station is set to as well as the music from my phone, both at the same volume from the truck speakers.

Your thoughts?

TIA

Rick

Mine did the same thing once.  Seemed what fixed it was to turn off the truck and get out and walk away.  It happened to me on a trip and when I got out at a rest stop to go to the bathroom, when I got back in all was good.

Disregard, for now.  As stated by a forum member above it fixed itself.  I went to truck at lunchtime and plugged in phone and problem no longer present.  I love machines that are designed o fix themselves.  Great engineering......