2.5 HMI Custom Boot Logo and Animations

Hey crew!

As many of you know, I've been hard at work on these HMI's for about 9 months now ever since I purchased my GMC Sierra last summer. I have since started programming modules for many of you right here on these forums and I could not be more grateful for all of your support and kind words.

A feature that has been requested from me many times over has been custom boot animations/logos/sounds and I am very happy to announce that after a lot of research and many nights of testing and programming I have finally achieved this task!

Please see the video below for a small demonstration. If any of you are interested in getting this done to your vehicle equipped with a 2.5 HMI please send me a PM and we can discuss this upgrade! Also, Please post ANY programming requests you'd like done on your truck and I'll do my best to make it a reality.

P.S. - This is just the beginning, there's lots more to come. Stay tuned...

-Mag

Edited by th3magpi3
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Trippster said:

Does anyone know if CarPlay maps will display on the Denali cluster? I would be willing to put the Denali in my truck if I knew I could see the maps behind my steering wheel. 

On the Denali cluster in stock form, the only nav directions that show up in the cluster are from the built in truck Nav system.  Carplay navigational directions only appear on the radio display, not the cluster behind the wheel.

I'm not aware of a tuner who is offering to make any of the Carplay features display on the cluster behind the wheel for any of the trim packages on K2 vehicles.

I have a 2018 but hate the fact that one a expensive truck GM locks the nav out. Dodge pretty well tosses theirs into every vehicle.

I also hate the crap stock colors, not sure what blind lemming they have making the decisions but sweet jesus...

4 minutes ago, Grinnen said:

I have a 2018 but hate the fact that one a expensive truck GM locks the nav out. Dodge pretty well tosses theirs into every vehicle.

I also hate the crap stock colors, not sure what blind lemming they have making the decisions but sweet jesus...

Currently working on VIM as well as NAV in motion. Hoping to allow for full carplay functionality as well. (Right now you'll notice you cant scroll through all of your songs/episodes while the vehicle is in drive).

Keep your eyes peeled. 

• Like 1