Always Forget to Shut the Rear Window

I had a sunroof in an old Lincoln once it had an automatic shut control when I shut the car off the sunroof would close automatically I'm wondering if that type of switch could be installed in lieu of the switch that's installed for the window now. Or some other modification which would automatically close the window when you shut the truck off. The sunroof switch also had a manual like to it so you did not have to use he auto  shut  all the time.   Now you got me curious I would like to make my sunroof auto shut when my truck is turned off.

I enabled the ‘check rear seat’ reminder as a way to remember to close the rear slider.. and all other windows for that matter.

Not perfect, but I have it in my head to check all the windows when the message/alert pops up in the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Street Queen said:

I always forget to shut the rear window after opening it. How the heck do you guys remember to shut it? There are no warning beeps
 etc. My short term memory is shot! It’s a serious problem because I love having that thing open.

What I do is only open the window 3/4 so that I see the edge of the window in my rear view mirror.  That way when I look in my rearview mirror, I see that the window is open.  Here is a generic picture of what I mean since I'm not in my truck right now.

15590671222383915235814088662580.jpg

Edited by z1boss