Anyone lift their LT? Tire clearance with 285 KO2

It is hard to tell but I do see that your truck has a lot of rake, at least in this pic.  Mine doesnt have that much rake at all.  If you measure from floor to fender top, the back should be 1.5 inches higher than the front.

Yeah I didn’t put a level or anything in it just the GM 2 inch lift, did you level yours? I’d imagine 285 should still fit considering 275 was stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, BradenP said:

Yeah I didn’t put a level or anything in it just the GM 2 inch lift, did you level yours? I’d imagine 285 should still fit considering 275 was stock

Mine is not leveled.  Maybe its rubbing because you have stock wheels and the inner front part of the tire is touching?  If that's the case, then you need a small wheel spacer.  Once you get those pictures, we can tell for sure

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2019 at 8:12 AM, BradenP said:

Ok so, I got my new LT from the dealer the other day with the 2 inch GM factory lift, same as the trail boss. Truck looks great, drives great, smooth for KO2s. They’re 285/60/20s on stock tires, but my question is, do the wheel wells on the trail boss have a difference from the LTs? My tires rub on full lock on the front of the wheel well, and stock tires are only 275s, so I’m curious to see if they’re different wheel wells. Thanks for any input guys!

b0c228274a381f529afa390ae4184148.jpg

d05ca7f2a0abbf3345a11e164726ac4c.jpg

What is the max height of your truck? I am looking to get the 2inch factory lift along with bigger tires on my high country. I need to still fit into my 7 foot parking garage. Thanks!

What is the max height of your truck? I am looking to get the 2inch factory lift along with bigger tires on my high country. I need to still fit into my 7 foot parking garage. Thanks!

After my lift and 285s I was able to fit in the 6”10 parking garage, only thing was my radio antenna on the passenger side would hit the water pipes just enough to hit it. With an extra two inches you should be ok