Wheels for Pac Blue AT4

8 minutes ago, Daverado said:

The tool probably works with the sensors (I assume yours are 315MHz) but the sensors don't work with the truck.

No tool or shop can help with that, you need the new 433MHz sensors.

-Dave

They sent new sensors that are 433MHz but my tool will not work. Discount Tire said they are "programmable" sensors and they do not have the proper programmer.

I think I have finally selected a wheel. These asanti wheels are pretty clean, right offset, think the color will look good with the blue, ect.

My only debate is 20" vs 22". I like the looks of the 22" better, but don't know if it fits the AT4 vibe. Cost is pretty similar. Opinions?38fb7615c718264adbee5783103739ab.jpgaa90a69fa73b9851fddc2d422f81b9e9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 4:50 PM, josephearljones said:

Welp, after lots of debate I pulled the trigger on a set of 20x10 Fuel Tech wheel in anthracite with 33x12.50 Toyo R/T. I'll post up some pics once I get them in2cd43c071d6db96b1a5e847d0a326421.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Is that enough back spacing with the 20 x 10?

On 5/28/2019 at 4:52 PM, GJM32387 said:

I actually really like the wheel you posted. Think it will look great in that color on blue. As long as its an aggressive size. That wheel with a less aggressive (flat) spoke design wont look as good.

I have a set of Black Fuel Rebel 20x10 -18 On order. But i think their other color options, Silver (below) or Bronze would look great also!65a7e3c502cd19f59834554a77e14a17.jpg

I'm really liking these wheels the more I see them. If I ever decide to change my set up in the future, I'll probably go with these. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am considering putting these on mine, I think the red accents would look awesome.  What are your guy's thoughts?

Good luck man. Not a fan of colored wheels myself but it’s your truck, do what you like.

Can you photoshop them into a blue one and see?