Navigation Boot

Mine is quick.  I plug my phone in and enable Apple Car Play and my phone's nav apps are as fast as any.  Did you guys really pay for the GM nav when you already had Apple Car Play or Android?  I'm surprised anybody would get this option in light of the technology available including Nav on today's phones?

I also paid for the wireless charger, so I’m not gonna plug my phone in like it’s 2015 again, all to use CarPlay’s maps. :P

I like the integration of the factory nav in that I can make the map full screen, split screen with the radio, and /or put the directions in the DIC or up on the HUD. 

7 hours ago, rikhek said:

Mine is quick.  I plug my phone in and enable Apple Car Play and my phone's nav apps are as fast as any.  Did you guys really pay for the GM nav when you already had Apple Car Play or Android?  I'm surprised anybody would get this option in light of the technology available including Nav on today's phones?

And I suppose the ZO6 in your sig (if it's yours) doesn't have factory Nav? My 18 GS does. Don't think you'll find a ZO6 that doesn't.

BTW most off the lot trucks, especially the upper level trims come almost loaded.

• Like 1