drive train knock

For these last 2 weeks I have been driving a 2019 Silverado LTZ, So far Im loving this truck, my other truck is a 2014 silverado and had a drive train knock since 20k miles, at near 80 they told me it was the torque converter and then weeks ago I was told It was a transmission failure and I was lucky to still be in warranty.  Now on 1400 miles in this 2019 loaner I noticed last night it started to make the same knock when slowing down, contacted the service dept and they stated its normal with these trucks, my 2014 should be out of the shop soon, I was planning on buying a 2019 trail boss and sell my 2014.  Is there anyway to prevent this issue in these trucks?

My 2019 AT4 is doing the same thing. I’m taking the truck back in to the dealer tomorrow for this issue even though they told me on the phone “they all do it”. They are going to try resetting the computer but I could tell by the way the service advisor was talking that it probably won’t fix it. 

Normal?? BS... They don't all do it.  It amazes me when there's issues with trucks the dealer says "it's normal". I've read many threads on issues and it seems very common for dealers to say " it's normal and they all do it". Really??

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my 2014 Silverado back, new torque converter and full transmission overhaul, ill include complete receipt of work done,   In discussing the issue with the loaner they stated they will look into it, still stating its common in some due to normal slack in the drive train, should not effect longevity of vehicle.   My vehicle is now out of the factory power train warranty and now riding on the dealers lifetime limited power-train warranty.  I will always opt for extended warranty with these new trucks.