AT4 Exhaust

52 minutes ago, z1boss said:

Since you have the 6.2, your gonna need the 3.5" exhaust cutout and tip.  In terms of sound, it sounds even better than the videos in person.  It loud and aggressive and throaty when you get on it, no drone at all.  I actually had a cherrybomb extreme on it originally and it sounded too mild so I got rid of that a week later lol.  I believe the catback systems on these trucks arent that loud at all, more than stock but nothing to crazy.  The cutout, gives you the best of both worlds, you wont regret it.  I have 17k miles on my truck already and I love driving with the windows down and the cutout open.

Thanks for the information.  Am i going to be a cop magnet, or is it street legal loud lol

55 minutes ago, Oh Canada said:

Thanks for the information.  Am i going to be a cop magnet, or is it street legal loud lol

Its street legal loud, it's not super ridiculous 

• 9 months later...

So, for my  19' 6.2 AT4--is that a 3.50 exhaust?  Not satisfied with the putting sound of the "performance package". I'm about to place an order for the QTP Cutouts. They're $500. I'll have to find a good exhaust shop to put them on, because I know nothing about cutting and welding. ?

On 2/24/2020 at 12:31 PM, Bullard0311 said:

So, for my  19' 6.2 AT4--is that a 3.50 exhaust?  Not satisfied with the putting sound of the "performance package". I'm about to place an order for the QTP Cutouts. They're $500. I'll have to find a good exhaust shop to put them on, because I know nothing about cutting and welding. ?

You have the GM performance pkg? any video? 

I hate the way that the driver's side exhaust is flattened out before the Y-pipe as it runs under the truck.  

I already have plans to have the exhaust run as a true-dual set up once Range puts a DFM disabler on the market.