Trailboss really that hard to find?

Yep your dealer does not feel like working for you. Find a new dealer. There may not be one super close but there is one out there. Make them work or find someone who will. 
I have been trying a bunch of dealers. First one within 8hrs that would lease.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I did a search of a few local dealers since you said you were in Michigan like myself.  Moran Chevy has a LT Trailboss Crew Cab Standard Bed in Satin Steel

https://www.moranchevrolet.com/VehicleDetails/new-2019-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-Crew_Cab_Standard_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_LT_Trail_Boss-Clinton_Township-MI/3425222083
Thank you! I'm looking for a short box crew cab

Location?

Ontario, Canada

Sent from my BlackBerry Key 2 using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, JR09country said:

I've seen one in satin steel here in Dallas. I've seen a few whites and blacks though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Maybe that was me! I have an RST with 20’s in SS. 

I haven’t seen any trucks in SS here in DFW. Definitely not any TBs. Lots of red, white and black. 

When I had my dealer find me the RST Z71 in SS, they said there was only 3 available within 500 miles. And 2 of the dealers who had them wouldn’t trade for them. 

Maybe that was me! I have an RST with 20’s in SS. 

I haven’t seen any trucks in SS here in DFW. Definitely not any TBs. Lots of red, white and black. 

When I had my dealer find me the RST Z71 in SS, they said there was only 3 available within 500 miles. And 2 of the dealers who had them wouldn’t trade for them. 
This was a TB in satin, it looked good though. Ill keep an eye out for your rst, with the color matching wheels it will be easy to find. [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Like 1