Crew Cab rear underseat compartment

I have the 2019 Sierra Denali Rear Compartment Floor Stowage Package. I want to remove one of the dividers in it to store something larger than the divided areas allow. Is there away to remove the dividers in a sensible manner? The divider under the larger section of the back seat moves, but I can't seem to get it to snap out. Is there some trick to removing it?

Thanks,

Scott 

CargoBox.pdf

On the driver side you have to remove the jack handle kit, and if you look inside the storage unit at the floor near the door you'll see a 6 point screw(10mm) that goes into the floor carpet. On the passenger side the bracket holding the jack needs to be removed. Hope that helps

On 5/6/2019 at 7:34 PM, Xusia said:

On the driver side you have to remove the jack handle kit, and if you look inside the storage unit at the floor near the door you'll see a 6 point screw(10mm) that goes into the floor carpet. On the passenger side the bracket holding the jack needs to be removed. Hope that helps

Yes it did help, thanks a lot. I got the divider out and now have room for some larger items. 

Scott