Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

1 hour ago, Dmscarfd57 said:

According to the service manager at my dealership, GM has a bulletin out for a fix for the jingle. They are replacing seals and rings in the front as well as the driveshaft. Parts are on their way from Michigan. He said they got notified last night about the fix! 

Please keep us update.

On 7/30/2019 at 6:29 AM, derek01f said:

I got my build sheet back and curious if others that have this problem are from the same plant:

Build Date: 02/26/2019 Build Plant: Z

MQE - TRANSMISSION, 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC

SU4 - AXLE FRT

Build date 2/28/2019 build plant Z

SU4 axle front

MQB - 10 speed

**No jingle** (knocking on wood) 

1 minute ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Those of you with the jingle, when did it start?

400 mile mark is the first time I heard it. If you drive short distances or if it’s cool outside it won’t do it. 

I just called my dealership and asked to look into it. My truck is going in on Tuesday for an oil change and to look at my brakes due to the abs constantly going off. I’ll change my appt if I have to wait for parts. Figured I’d jump on it before there’s a lack of parts and get it all done in one shot. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll keep you posted when they call me back with an update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Dmscarfd57 said:

According to the service manager at my dealership, GM has a bulletin out for a fix for the jingle. They are replacing seals and rings in the front as well as the driveshaft. Parts are on their way from Michigan. He said they got notified last night about the fix! 

Can you provide the bulletin number for us?  Thanks

As soon as I go back to the dealership and pick up the truck, I will get the bulletin number and post it

• Like 1