Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

I have this same issue, 2019 Silverado RST Crew Cab, had it since day one of picking the truck up.  First time in for service they said it was all fixed after a day, but it all remained.  Finally after going back and forth with Dealer service and having another dealer do a ride a long to verify the sounds, my dealership service took the truck in again to fix it.  This time they had the truck for 81 days.  After day 30 I contacted GM for Lemon Law and worked with their Sr. Advisor.  On day 50 of the truck being in the shop, GM agreed to start a buyback, in which I told them I was wanting a refund and not another truck as I was thinking it would have the same issues (as you guys have shown on here, I was thinking correctly).  After about another 1-2 weeks going back and forth with GM they said they would do a MSRP to MSRP swap, I again said no I would like a refund.  So now I'm in the process of this with the lawyers and pursuing a refund under Lemon Law.  Under my state's lemon law, after 30 days of vehicle in for service customer can request a refund or replacement, customer's choosing.

I had no idea of the statement from GM that you guys showed on here that states to stop fixing until a solution is out.  After learning this I went to GM and got my build sheet and sure enough, mine has the SU4 - AXLE FRT

Edited by derek01f

On 7/15/2019 at 5:37 PM, z71 man said:

Got a call from my dealership last week and they say they have a fix, GM has ordered the parts and they will let me know when to bring my truck in. Don't know what  parts were ordered, but when I find out I will let you know.  Hope it works this time

So is it repaired to your satisfaction?

I have had the same issue since the 400 mile mark.  They have replaced the differential twice with no resolution.  I also have transmission issues that my truck has been in the shop for 30 days this time alone.  It's been in the shop for over 55 days total and I bought it on April 9th 2109.  GM refused my buyback and said they'd just keep on fixing it under warranty.  This is my 4th Silverado and I will never own another GM vehicle.   The differential still makes the chirping noise at higher speeds now but is still loud enough to hear over the engine and radio.  When you drive the truck for about an hour the transmission will slam in to 1st gear as you slow down to come to a stop.  Feels like someone rear ends my truck.  After being told it was normal, GM admits there is a major problem and now shipping my dealership additional parts to throw another band aid at it and hope I give up I guess.  It slammed so hard once that the sales manager wouldn't drive my truck because he thought it was unsafe to drive.  That was 2 months ago.  I was on the highway running 72 going around a curve and it slammed into gear and the truck shook. I thought the car beside me had hit me almost causing a wreck.  My son was asleep in the back and woke up thinking we wrecked.  They did offer me additional warranty but can't fix either issues I have under the initial warranty.  I have several videos of the issues that I'll post in a few.  

42 minutes ago, lworley said:

I have had the same issue since the 400 mile mark.  They have replaced the differential twice with no resolution.  I also have transmission issues that my truck has been in the shop for 30 days this time alone.  It's been in the shop for over 55 days total and I bought it on April 9th 2109.  GM refused my buyback and said they'd just keep on fixing it under warranty.  This is my 4th Silverado and I will never own another GM vehicle.   The differential still makes the chirping noise at higher speeds now but is still loud enough to hear over the engine and radio.  When you drive the truck for about an hour the transmission will slam in to 1st gear as you slow down to come to a stop.  Feels like someone rear ends my truck.  After being told it was normal, GM admits there is a major problem and now shipping my dealership additional parts to throw another band aid at it and hope I give up I guess.  It slammed so hard once that the sales manager wouldn't drive my truck because he thought it was unsafe to drive.  That was 2 months ago.  I was on the highway running 72 going around a curve and it slammed into gear and the truck shook. I thought the car beside me had hit me almost causing a wreck.  My son was asleep in the back and woke up thinking we wrecked.  They did offer me additional warranty but can't fix either issues I have under the initial warranty.  I have several videos of the issues that I'll post in a few.  

Get a good Lemon Law lawyer, trust me, they'll get it resolved for you.  

1 hour ago, derek01f said:

Get a good Lemon Law lawyer, trust me, they'll get it resolved for you.  

I've tried to let them do the right thing.  Not gonna happen evidently.  I've already been in contact with one.  Thanks.

Edited by lworley

16 hours ago, lworley said:

I've tried to let them do the right thing.  Not gonna happen evidently.  I've already been in contact with one.  Thanks.

I was in the same boat... I tried to let them do the right thing as well and nothing comes of it.  Hopefully yours works out for you.  Remember, under Lemon Law you pay nothing to lawyer, you get 100% of outcome and GM will cover all lawyer costs.

19 hours ago, lworley said:

You have the 8 speed transmission? 

35 minutes ago, The Tos said:

I started a claim with a Lemon Law attorney yesterday. I went through GM first and they were little to no help at all through this. Ill keep you posted throughout this journey now.

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you see spending on the attorney? 

39 minutes ago, ct_corey said:

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you see spending on the attorney? 

$0 .... You should NEVER pay for a Lawyer for Lemon Law.  It's written into the Law that all Attorney costs are covered by the Manufacturer.