Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

18 hours ago, Chevy sad said:

Are you sure that your service tech didn’t shove a Chevy engineer in the dash after he said, Hmmmm, what’s wrong with this thing. 

I like how your Ford sags with a set of tires in the bed.  

Edited by bshort

Sounds like GM is working on a resolution to the issue. Replacing new parts with the same new parts isn't going to fix the noise and only cost lots of dollars. They are working on it and it's just an annoying noise, no safety concern, no drivability concern. Have some patiance. Could be design issue, maybe a manufacturing issue. The fact that they released a PIC means they are working in it. It will be resolved

Well I just got an offer from GM on my jingle lemon. They are offering to extend the factory warranty to 72 months or 100K miles 0 deductible in lew of a replacement. what are your thoughts??

Edited by ILSilverado

They always offer that first. If you feel this is the only issue you’ve had with the truck and think it will be fine after the fix then take it if you want. If you’re truly unhappy and have checked and fall within your states guidelines then the balls in your court

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this Morning I start the truck and I have a check engine light come on and get this email. I decided to go with the buy back/exchange I just cant take this any more. If GM fights it im going to sue them for putting me through this mess.

A9F7FD81-9778-4E64-9AEF-FC3CCCF63200.jpeg

Edited by ILSilverado

Although my 2014 Silverado was no trouble at all, I will have to say that I will NEVER buy a first year production vehicle again... not singling GM out because ALL manufacturers have issues. If my 2017 Silverado had rear air, I would've kept it.

Edited by Aycock1987
  • Thanks 1

Got a call today saying they would extend my warranty for another two years past factory. I told them no. I sent them the letter and advised her they’ll have twenty days to make the fix. Which there’s none. They want me to bring my truck in for other things that need to be fixed. I told them that would put me past 30 days as per my state lemon law as well as no fix/refuse to fix. I said I want a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/11/2019 at 11:07 AM, The Tos said:

How did you get it fixed?

I didn't since axle issue, I had to hire lawyer and invoke lemon law. Looking at a Buy back which sucks cause I really love the truck. they are dragging there feet on the buy back which is starting to piss me off to the point I may go Ford or Dodge Which also sucks cause I've been a chevy guy my whole life.  60k for a truck and this happens it's sad. I've been without this truck for 75 days and counting.

Edited by David Cantara