No more double cab LT Trail Boss?

10 hours ago, HondaHawkGT said:

5cc4049ebd630_lttbnotavail.thumb.JPG.5209f5c849954cd6768b12d66ec26c85.JPGAnybody know what the deal is with the LT Trail Boss? The website no longer allows you to build a LT Trail Boss in a double cab configuration.

It never allowed a double cab LT Trailboss.  Only the Custom Trailboss is available in double cab.  LT Trailboss is crew cab only in America

25 minutes ago, HondaHawkGT said:

Bizarre. I swear the US build and price had allowed me to configure a DC LT Trail Boss a few months ago. That was confusing. So Canada gets a double cab LT Trail Boss and Saudi Arabia gets a RCSB LT Trail Boss. WTF GM.

Lol, I'm 100% sure that GM has never offered the double cab in LT Trailboss trim.  Not sure why they are so restrictive for certain countries and not for others

It’s the same with many manufacturers, there were tons of configurations and options not available in the US on my Audi Q7 that were in many other countries, Audi forums were constantly bitching about it. 

I was an extended cab buyer myself. The double cab was more than I wanted. I was never a pickup as a family hauler either. Shows how behind the times I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, HondaHawkGT said:

Bizarre. I swear the US build and price had allowed me to configure a DC LT Trail Boss a few months ago. That was confusing. So Canada gets a double cab LT Trail Boss and Saudi Arabia gets a RCSB LT Trail Boss. WTF GM.

I'm pretty sure the B&P site did screw up and allowed DC LT TB configuration for a little while, I remember people speculating we would be getting it for 2020. That does not appear to be the case though. 

4 hours ago, HondaHawkGT said:

Yeah it's just difficult giving up the extra bed length. The kayaks hang out far enough as it is with the 6-1/2 foot bed.

The new short bed is actually longer and much wider than the old short bed.  It's also similar to the old standard bed and it has more cubic feet of space.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HondaHawkGT said:

Canada also gets the Sierra Elevation as an actual trim level and available in crew cab, rather than an appearance package for the DC only. 

On 4/27/2019 at 10:04 PM, z1boss said:

The new short bed is actually longer and much wider than the old short bed.  It's also similar to the old standard bed and it has more cubic feet of space.

It may be longer, but no where near 6'6".  Not sure what your are referring to.  Cubic feet doesn't mean much.