AT4 leveling kit updates

So several of you have added the 1.5" motofab leveling kit. Some even a 2" on the 2019+ fb group. I am wondering how is your suspension responding and how many miles have you been running with the leveling spacer? Recently I started to notice a trend on the trailboss owners opting for the 1" instead to stay on a safer side. I have the 1.5" sitting in my garage and now am having second doubts on installing it or ordering a 1". I really want to just bite the bullet and go with the 1.5". My old 17 z71 ltz had a 2.5" and developed a steering noise after a couple of miles. So overall how is your truck doing; any noises or cv axle leaks?

6 hours ago, asalinasz39 said:

So several of you have added the 1.5" motofab leveling kit. Some even a 2" on the 2019+ fb group. I am wondering how is your suspension responding and how many miles have you been running with the leveling spacer? Recently I started to notice a trend on the trailboss owners opting for the 1" instead to stay on a safer side. I have the 1.5" sitting in my garage and now am having second doubts on installing it or ordering a 1". I really want to just bite the bullet and go with the 1.5". My old 17 z71 ltz had a 2.5" and developed a steering noise after a couple of miles. So overall how is your truck doing; any noises or cv axle leaks?

1 1/2 motofab on mine. 5k miles and smooth as can be! No problems at all. Zero regrets!

20190325_075841_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

1 1/2 motofab on mine. 5k miles and smooth as can be! No problems at all. Zero regrets!

20190325_075841_HDR.jpg

19 hours ago, destrada127 said:

5k miles here too on my AT4 and I've had no issues whatsoever6678ceb6aa5bbd0592e73b1e71ad0f4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Wooow awesome guys! Trucks are looking great

• Like 2

On 4/24/2019 at 9:20 PM, Ben Berkenpas said:

20190325_075841_HDR.jpg

Did you get it alligned after the motofab lift? If not have you noticed your tires wearing unevenly?

You should always align after any suspension work, I did after my 1.5" install and it was off by looking at the before and after alignment sheet, and it drove better after the alignment.

• Like 1

Absolutely need an alignment. It will drive fine without it, but you will get uneven tire wear for sure. I didn't get mine in for the alignment for a couple hundred miles and that didn't cause any problems but I wouldn't wait too long! 

• Like 1

Heck mine drives better now with a fresh alignment with the leveling kit than it did brand new. Now i'm not saying the leveling kit made my truck better, i'm just skeptical to how well my truck was actually aligned from the factory. I have the 1" motofab kit on mine. I did get an esc trouble fault running through the mud at my property the other day but once i turned the truck off it went away. I haven't been able to replicate the issue again.