Leveled 19 Silverado

Question, I have a 2019 Silverado with a 2" leveling kit installed. The question is can I put 20x10 rim's with 35x12.50x20 tires on the truck without anymore modifications? I appreciate the help.

6 minutes ago, Whtboy36 said:

Question, I have a 2019 Silverado with a 2" leveling kit installed. The question is can I put 20x10 rim's with 35x12.50x20 tires on the truck without anymore modifications? I appreciate the help.

No, 

The only way to run 35s with aftermarket rims is to have a Trailboss with a level and even then it might still rub depending on your offset.  If you have stock offset rims, you can possibly run them on a leveled standard silverado.  At your current height, your front is even with a Trailboss and you can run 33x12.5s but they will slightly rub depending on offset

Edited by z1boss

17 minutes ago, Whtboy36 said:

Ok, thank you. Will 6.5x5 bolt pattern work for my 19? I'm learning so I apologize for the dumb questions. 

Its 6x5.5 which is also 6x139.7 but be careful.  The new Silverado has a 4 piston caliper on the fronts and many rims won't clear it because spokes are not angled correctly.  Double check with the manufacturer that it fits on a 19

Edited by z1boss

22 hours ago, z1boss said:

No, 

The only way to run 35s with aftermarket rims is to have a Trailboss with a level and even then it might still rub depending on your offset.  If you have stock offset rims, you can possibly run them on a leveled standard silverado.  At your current height, your front is even with a Trailboss and you can run 33x12.5s but they will slightly rub depending on offset

What offset should I look for so I dont rub with 33's?

1 hour ago, Whtboy36 said:

What offset should I look for so I dont rub with 33's?

0mm...20x9 rim...you can also do the mudflap mod if it does end up rubbing like mine did.  I'm running 305/55R20 which is 33.5x12.5R20 and it rubbed slightly until I did that mod

1 hour ago, Joey V said:

I just put 20x9.5 neg 6 offset with 295/60r20 procomp at2 with 2 in rc level and they rub at almost full lock out. Also had to run .25 inch spacer in front to clear caliper.

15561511593888601825463300548202.jpg

Try the mudflap mod and you should be able to get rid of the rub.

2 hours ago, Joey V said:

I just put 20x9.5 neg 6 offset with 295/60r20 procomp at2 with 2 in rc level and they rub at almost full lock out. Also had to run .25 inch spacer in front to clear caliper.

15561511593888601825463300548202.jpg

Well shit I just ordered 295/70-18s all terrains with +9 offset rims...

1 hour ago, Joey V said:

Is that just trimming and ziptieing flaps and liners

No, this is what you do.

You remove the 3 torque screws on the front side of the mudflap, then remove a 10 mm bolt on the back side.  The mudflap can then be pulled away from the truck body and pushed towards the engine bay.  There will be another torque screw holding the carpet wheel liner to the bracket, remove this and pull the wheel liner up and away as much as you can.  This will give you access to the bracket behind it.  The bracket has 4 bolts that have 13 or 14 mm heads.  Remove those and the bracket comes off.  Then put everything back in reverse order.  The final step is to drill a small hole on the back side of the carpeted wheel liner near where it attaches to the rear front mudflap and insert and zip tie it into that new hole and an existing hole on the body near it to pull the flap back.  Do not drill thru the mudflap, just the carpet.  Repeat for the other side.